Naturecan's CBD oil is a broad-spectrum distillate, which means that it contains a range of naturally occurring compounds from the hemp plant (including cannabinoids, terpenoids and other phytochemicals) and non-detectable levels of THC - making our oil as potent, pure and safe as possible.
Let's take a look at five key reasons why Naturecan is different:
1. Our manufacturer, IAH Oregon, was the first licensed hemp and cannabis producer on the West Coast of the USA. They use the most advanced technology in the industry for their extraction process, and benefit from Oregon's rich organic soils, which provide optimal growing conditions for hemp plants.
2. Our extraction process involves three main stages: supercritical CO² extraction, chromatographic purification (by RotaChrom), and distillation. During this process, we remove as much THC from the oil as possible (non-detectable at 0.02%) along with all compounds that may negatively affect the taste, consistency and purity of the end product (such as lipids, waxes, flavonoids and chlorophyll), while maximising the concentration of CBD and other essential cannabinoids.
3. Our CBD is obtained exclusively from the hemp plant. We never use isolates or any man-made synthetic material. We only ever use natural, plant-based CBD. Our oil contains a rich mix of cannabinoids and phytochemicals that work together to enhance its effectiveness - a phenomenon known as the 'entourage effect'.
4. We use organic MCT oil (extracted from coconut) as our carrier oil because it improves the bioavailability of CBD (the amount of CBD that enters the bloodstream) and has a mild taste.
5. We can guarantee the purity of our oil based on our rigorous testing protocols. All our raw materials are tested and qualified for use before entering the extraction process, and our end products then undergo rigorous independent testing to have their safety and potency guaranteed. This process consists of at least six stages, and includes tests for CBD potency, pesticides, heavy metals, microbial contamination and residual solvents.
Do you want to know more? Check out our blog post "Why buy from Naturecan?" .