Whatever you are looking for in a CBD Oil, our best selling items are here to help. Choose from one of our amazing CBD oils to the very popular CBD Hand Cream. Explore tinctures, gummies, oils, balms, topicals, creams and more.
Check out our best sellers below!
CBD DOSAGE CALCULATOR
Find your CBD dosage in just 1 minute
Disclaimer: The dosage given by our CBD Dosage Calculator is purely a recommendation. Naturecan is not a licensed medical professional. Please consult with your doctor if you are considering using CBD to treat a specific medical condition. If you are on a prescribed drug, please ask your doctor about possible drug interaction with CBD. The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding CBD products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. Do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day. Those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication should not to consume CBD products.Find out now
Our Quality Assurance
Naturecan's CBD oil is a broad-spectrum distillate, which means that it contains a range of naturally occurring compounds from the hemp plant (including cannabinoids, terpenoids and other phytochemicals) and non-detectable levels of THC - making our oil as potent, pure and safe as possible.
Let's take a look at five key reasons why Naturecan is different:
1. Our manufacturer, IAH Oregon, was the first licensed hemp and cannabis producer on the West Coast of the USA. They use the most advanced technology in the industry for their extraction process, and benefit from Oregon's rich organic soils, which provide optimal growing conditions for hemp plants.
2. Our extraction process involves three main stages: supercritical CO² extraction, chromatographic purification (by RotaChrom), and distillation. During this process, we remove as much THC from the oil as possible (non-detectable at 0.02%) along with all compounds that may negatively affect the taste, consistency and purity of the end product (such as lipids, waxes, flavonoids and chlorophyll), while maximising the concentration of CBD and other essential cannabinoids.
3. Our CBD is obtained exclusively from the hemp plant. We never use isolates or any man-made synthetic material. We only ever use natural, plant-based CBD. Our oil contains a rich mix of cannabinoids and phytochemicals that work together to enhance its effectiveness - a phenomenon known as the 'entourage effect'.
4. We use organic MCT oil (extracted from coconut) as our carrier oil because it improves the bioavailability of CBD (the amount of CBD that enters the bloodstream) and has a mild taste.
5. We can guarantee the purity of our oil based on our rigorous testing protocols. All our raw materials are tested and qualified for use before entering the extraction process, and our end products then undergo rigorous independent testing to have their safety and potency guaranteed. This process consists of at least six stages, and includes tests for CBD potency, pesticides, heavy metals, microbial contamination and residual solvents.
Do you want to know more? Check out our blog post "Why buy from Naturecan?" .
Our oil is a broad spectrum distillate extracted from hemp. It is produced in Oregon, on the west coast of the USA.
We have a partnership with IAH Oregon, the first licensed hemp grower and researcher in California. IAH Oregon has a proprietary methodology and technology that has been developed over the years to produce CBD oil that contains a rich blend of phytochemicals, including cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes.
Our oil is not only market-leading in terms of quality - it is also the safest product on the market. All our raw materials are tested and qualified for use before entering the extraction process, and our end products then undergo rigorous testing by both ourselves and third-party laboratories to have their safety and potency guaranteed.
The testing process for end products consists of at least six stages and includes tests for CBD potency, pesticides, heavy metals, microbial contamination and residual solvents. The certificates of analysis for each of our products can be found on the respective product pages.
At Naturecan, we use an advanced purification system developed by RotaChrom called Centrifugal Partition Chromatography (CPC) to ensure that our CBD oil is of the highest purity and quality.
While traditional chromatography techniques, such as high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and flash chromatography, are useful for extracting small amounts of purified product, they are costly (due to their use of silica) and time-consuming (owing to a more complex process), and therefore cannot be scaled effectively for medicinal use.
In addition, conventional methods utilize larger quantities of solvents, such as butane and ethanol, which can contaminate the extracted CBD distillate.
Thus, CPC offers an effective and efficient alternative for the production of Broad Spectrum CBD oil with non-detectable levels of THC. It is also a greener and more sustainable chromatography solution, with minimal environmental impact.
When using any Naturecan CBD product, you can be 100% assured of the high purity of the CBD oil, and 100% assured the oil was grown and produced in the USA, the most technologically advanced cannabinoid heartland in the world.
Our certificates of analysis can be found under each product.
As an example, you can read the certificates of analysis for our products here. These verify that our oil has been independently tested by Eurofins and Labdoor. The results confirm that the oil contains no microorganisms or heavy metals, and has non-detectable levels of THC.
Full-spectrum CBD products contain a mixture of naturally-occurring plant compounds and up to 0.3% THC or more. While broad-spectrum CBD also contains many plant compounds, it is either completely free from THC or it contains negligible amounts of it (i.e. less than 0.3%).
All of Naturecan's CBD oils are broad-spectrum and contain non-detectable levels (<0.01%) of THC.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers. All of our CBD products undergo a third-party testing process of at least six stages to ensure that they are safe to use and of the highest possible quality.
1. First test - An Inspector from the Agricultural Department in Oregon tests the Hemp plant for CBD content, low THC levels and pesticides.
2. Second test - IAH Oregon tests the hemp biomass or crude oil intake before purchasing for potency and pesticides, using an independent third-party testing lab.
3. Third test - IAH tests the chosen crude oil after removal of THC to confirm removal, again using an independent lab.
4. Fourth test - IAH tests the finished distillate oil for THC levels, to reconfirm full removal of THC using the Rotachrom Purification technology, again using an independent lab.
5. Fifth test - Naturecan independently tests the distillate oil from IAH for contamination by pesticides, microbiologicals, and heavy metals, and for the potency of cannabinoids, including THC levels.
6. Sixth test - In the USA, Naturecan independently tests the finished products for microbiologicals, heavy metals, and potency of cannabinoids, including THC levels.